Mr. Gallipoli commenced his insurance career with MetLife in January, 1991, in Queens, NY. Due to his commitment and hard work, he became an Agency Manager with MetLife in Lake Success, NY, in June, 1995. He recruited, trained and managed a staff of seventeen Financial Services Representatives (FSRs). He became Advanced Markets Manager in December, 2002. His responsibilities included helping FSRs open and develop cases in the estate and business planning markets while also building his own sales practice. He joined Guardian in August, 2004, and has been affiliated with Wealth Advisory Group since October, 2007. Achievements include:
- Qualified for eleven Leaders Clubs for outstanding achievement in sales and service.
- Qualified for two Management Leaders Conferences for outstanding leadership in sales management.
- Life and Qualifying member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT).
- Completed Agency Management Training Course, 1998-99, a six-month comprehensive program designed by the Agency Management Training Council (AMTC) to help develop the skills necessary to be a successful agency leader.
- Attained both Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designations from the American College in February, 2001.
Education & Licensing:
- B.S. in Marketing from St. John’s University, May, 1986.
- M.B.A. in Marketing from St. John’s University, December, 2009.
- Life & Health licensed in various states.
- Property & Casualty licensed in New York.
- Series 6, 7 & 63 licensed
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), 355 Lexington Avenue, 9 Fl., New York, NY 10017, 212-541-8800. Securities products and advisory services offered through PAS, member FINRA, SIPC. Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not registered in any state or with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Advisor. CA Insurance License #0E52380